? ??????????????Love Love Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (92 Ratings)??75 Grabs Today. 52929 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (30 Ratings)??71 Grabs Today. 13451 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

Updated Trends =)

So yeah I've been spending most of my times these days answering questions on yahoo.com but I don't mind I love too help teen girls out point blank. But other then that I've still been searching for more FALL 2009 trends for back too school. Now I know some of us is like "what ... is back in?" yeah I was like that also . But remember if you dont like it..don't wear it. Besides fashion is all about being comfortable in the clothes your wear and looking good. It isnt how the saying goes "Fashion is pain" no fashion isnt unless that girl is wearing a purple boa with those red pumps. eww! lol Jk but heres the latest update on the things I've found!


SILVER STUDS
No you won't have to be a biker girl this season to rock it motocycle style. But you still don't wanna look too hard-core if your wearing pumps. Studded Jackets. Jewelry and belts are so in. Check out these cute stylish accesories I got from WETSEAL.

EH-MA-GAWD. You can be cute and trendy with the colorful one. =)



DOUBLE-IT-UP

Layering is as big as any thing this fall. But wait we can't forget the jewelry. Grab a few braceltes and stack them nicely on your arms and your ready too go. Now lets not get all that noise making jewelry try something calm like maybe a big bangle and little beaded ones. Like the one's below. I found thses at CHARLOTTE RUSSE.


($4.00-$7.00)

Stay posted for lots more updates on the lastest FALLL 2009 trends. Remember school Is just around the corner. =)
Thank you.
-iChae&&iBlog.
P.S. Dont forget to leave comments. =)

3 comments:

AliiC33 C0ViA said...

EhMaGawd i wuz so happi wen i followed the link off of yahooanswers here i was in so much stress about what was in it was like every website wuz sayin different things n only had a few trends but here i found a whole lot thank you a ton ichae your blog is the best my name is alice you may have answered a few of my questions on yahoo that i deleted thank you S00 MUCCHH

i am going to be a serious hottie on the first day back

-ALiiC333

Anonymous said...

This blog is the serious ish ! I don't know why you stopped . #Comeback cause this advice is off the charts . -Swaqq

Anonymous said...

This blog is the serious ish ! I don't know why you stopped . #Comeback cause this advice is off the charts . -Swaqq

Was this blog helpful?