? ??????????????Love Love Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (92 Ratings)??75 Grabs Today. 52929 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (30 Ratings)??71 Grabs Today. 13451 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

PIMPLES; && ACNE CONTROL.

Now if your like me then your still waking up in the morning with little visitors on your face. Yes, I'm talking bout those little friends some are black and some are white and even some have the nerves too be RED!


PIMPLES.


Almost 93% of teens that go through puberty have them. && Even some of them are way past 20 && still have them . && Thing about it is :


YOU DONT KNOW HOW TOO CONTROL IT.


But thats why I blog. I've created this blog just for you.


Now let's clear up all the myths I've heard and pretty sure youve heard them too

MYTHS



  • If you pop your pimple as soon as it comes it wont leave a mark.

  • Put ice on it, freeze it and it'll be gone in a jiffy.

  • Put toothepaste on it.

  • Eating too much chocolate will give you ACNE.
  • After you pop your pimple just put alcohol on it, you want have one scar.

Now some of these are true well all of these are true actually but they are MYTHS. Because yes, you can put toothepaste on it and you can freeze it. && YOU CAN POP IT. All of them will get rid of the pimple. But what about that huge SCAR!! that it left. Yeah bet they didn't think about that.



Now I bet your wondering how I know they are all myths? Well um... DUH (lol) Ive tried all of them. Now come on I know Im not the only one. If you have to go to school the next day with a pimple you'll do ANYTHING to get that sucka off. Even if it gets rid of the problem temporarily.

But you shouldn't && I'm going to let you in on one of my top secrets to a blemish-free face.

I bring MARY-KAY to the screen.

_________________________________





_________________________________

Believe it or not this little baby helps hide my mistakes of popping my pimples and help get rid of the one's that try to break free through my face (gross).

So yeah it cost $7.00 && it sure is worth it's price. I've tried :

Clear && Clear (Acne Kit)

Nozxema

Clear && Clear (10% Benezoyl)

ProActive (Tester trial)

St. Ive's (Apricot scrub)

And none of them worked as good as this little buster here. I mean yeah of course Clean & Clear pop those little friends of mines, but it always left a scar and for some reason it brought more before it even started to try && clear it up. But I was impatient so I tried it ol' school Noxzema but it only made my pimples burn, but it was a good face cleanser. Just like the others, =) they were only good for cleaning my skin, Not ridding my acne. So I recommend this to any and every teen girl thats going through these pimple problems.

&& Just give it one week and you'll see the difference all you do is squeeze a tab on your finger tip and rub it in the affected area completely.

Trust me you'll be amazed.

Leave your comments on this blog . I would truly like to know what you think about it. =)

Thanks.!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is Madison and i was reading your blog about the acne control and the first day back to school stuff and i really like all the information u gave im taking all you advice on the acne stuff ive tried proactive and it really wasnt how they said it was on tv but ill throw in a rope and giv ethis stuff a try hopefully itll help me get rid of the blemished before school come back in thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

Woot! As as Mary Kay Consultant, I love to see when people promote our product! I personally love the stuff, but sometimes it takes the opinions of friends to convince someone to try something.

Anonymous said...

im lovein ur site and i tried clean and clear and its no hep wat so ever so imma give this a try thxs for all ur advice

Was this blog helpful?